Louise “Lou” Benoit
- Master of Exercise Science (Strength & Conditioning) – Currently Completing
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition)
- Diploma of Sport and Recreation
- Certificate lV in Community Recreation
- Certificate lV in Fitness
- Certificate lV in Training & Assessment
- Certificate lll in Sport (Massage Therapy)
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Level 1 (ASC)
- Coaching Principals Level 1 & 2 (ASC)
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer
- Club Weightlifting/ Sports Power Coach Level 1 (ASC)
- Bronze Medallion
- First Aid
Training Goal: To do as much as possible for as long as possible. I want to put my own shoes on, walk up and down stairs, carry groceries (all at once), get up if I fall down and be physically capable now and when I’m in my 70s and 80s. Secondary training goal: To occasionally out-train my husband.
Interesting Fact About Me: I’ve moved house 18 times in 15 years.
Favourite ‘Motivational’ Coach Phrase: Rest on the run.
Favourite bit of kit: Hands down Olympic lifting shoes. I neeeeeed them.
What I love most about coaching at Temper S&C: Helping people build physical and mental capacity and seeing it transferred into not only their training but every facet of their lives.